19.12.04

Still no trace

Woke up a tad too late, as usual. Showered, then woke up Steffen.

I actually had some food for breakfast today, a german grey bread and turkey breast sandwich, another one with "Bresse Bleu" blue cheese with the usual coffee and orange juice.

After we arrived at the office, I called our correspondant from the hardware vendor to make sure the machines were delivered today as it was told yesterday, only to receive the usual answers (customs, one paper missing, should be in our warehouse in the afternoon) I've been hearing for the last couple of days.

I decide to escalate the issue to the client, who actually ordered the stuff, and is paying for it. I am due to leave the country for my Christmas Break in the wee hours of the 22nd. December. But more on that later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home